Sunday, June 27, 2010

Flora and Fauna Poster





CONCEPT
The assignment is Nature related, so the first step is to identify the concept.Nature is a vast topic, but the title Flora and Fauna narrowed down the focus theme.By understanding the concept I can start sketching out some rough idea of how Flora and Fauna in Malaysia is represent.


RESEARCH
The trip to FRIM really helps me get close to the nature and understand the material.I took photos of any flora and fauna that is interesting for references.The textures and pattern from tree bark really interest me.I took few photos for reference and idea.


GENERATE IDEA
Once I have gone through all the photos taken during the trip, I start doing sketches and brainstorming on how the poster will look like.Besides that, I did some research online on potential design that is Nature related.


IMPLEMENTATION
Once I finish my sketches, I start to apply the design into digital form with reference from the photos taken from the trip.


Once done, I apply some final changes. For example, text info on the state of Flora and Fauna in Malaysia.


REFERENCES


Design by Intrinsic_Nature6



Illustration by Unknown Artist


Amari Logo




PHOTOS FROM FRIM







SKETCHES




No comments:

Post a Comment